Monday, June 9, 2008

Boyfriends, and Keyboards, and Blogs, Oh My!

Alright, so here I am at my boyfriend's work. I'm waiting for him to get off already so we can go to Great America [for those of you who don't live in California, Great America is a theme park..very big where I live, but not the best theme park I will admit]. Mike and I have been with each other with just over a year, which I am very proud of [he and I don't call each other by our first names..so very rarely, if ever, will I call him Mike]. It's been one of the hardest, toughest, most stressful year in my life..and if it isn't the most, it's certainly headlining near there, haha! But in any long-lasting, wonderfully amazing relationship, it's supposed to be a bumpy ride; you can't have light without day, nor pleasure without pain..I have equal amounts with him. The person you're in love with is supposed to stress you out, they're supposed to make you think about life each day. That's why I love him; because he makes me thankful for being alive and well, for being able to enjoy life with another man, and to be able to have one of my best friends be my boyfriend. I love you babe if you're reading this.

I'm finally done setting up my blog [gee, that took forever], and have writer's block already..hahaha! As I'm typing these words right now, I'm thinking to myself that this is a pretty cool setup; it lets you center your work in your post, change the font..

*looks at the rest of the toolbar**shriek*..it has spell check!

I am a terrible speller, and on top of that the keyboard on the laptop I'm on kinda hates me..I literally have to force some keys down sometimes; like, I'll be typing a word or sentence and then it'll just not type the letters that I type. For example, "Hey, how are you doing?" will turn into, "Hy ,howare you ding"..it hates me quite a bit. I'm actually looking back at what I've typed so far and to tell you the truth, it looks messssssy.

Oh wow, it auto saves your draft while your typing..I just realized that because I stopped typing for a bit to think after that last paragraph and saw the numbers change..boy is that gonna be distracting..hahaha!!! It's a pretty cool feature though because on top of the keyboard from hell, the hard drive or something always goes to a blue screen, telling me that my memory disk is full and that it's deleting something..which should probably scare me I'm sure..when I have too many windows open or something, causing me to manually reboot the laptop, thus deleting anything unsaved..so I'm assuming that it'll automatically show my draft and let me pick up where I left off. I swear this laptop is out to get me.

Perhaps there's a large percentage of people in the world who's laptops are also out to get them; like a more modern day Y2K, only the laptops will be evil and delete everything that you have stored on it's hard drive, but certainly not before mistyping everything and then hiding the spell check aspect of the program you're typing on. Or perhaps when you go to print something, all that will come out are copies of some one's butt or their middle finger..hahaha.

My man just came in to see what I was doing..he totally freaked out when he found out I started this blog. Overreacting, thinking that I made it to do "other things." The only intentions I have on here is to blog, and let my thoughts be heard! I have no intentions of anything more intimate. Besides..I sound much smarter when I type..haha!

Well I think this is about enough for a first post..actually quite a bit..haha! I've actually typed more today than I have in a while, which is pretty good. I haven't ranted like this in a while, so I'm feeling very unstressed and calm; very at ease with myself. Well I'm gonna go on ahead and wrap this up..call it a day for this post.

HappyBlogging!

No comments: