Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Should Get Paid For Promoting!

Alright, so I just tested with my cell phone, as you can see from the previous blog entry of mine, the mobile blogging feature on this site; another very cool feature about this web site. You see, I recently [yesterday/last night] switched my phone number from my Metro PCS [aka, Ghettro Piece of Shit] Samsung phone, to my brand semi-new T-Mobile BlackBerry Pearl 8100. I. Love. This. Phone. It really rocks; sure I'm waiting for my phone to fully switch over because it takes anywhere between 24-72 hours for the full transfer to complete, but so far it's well worth the wait, and so far the majority of it's feature are fully functional right now. I say "brand semi-new" when describing this phone because it belonged to my mom's fiance prior to my currently owning it.

The plans I got with this phone are just some basics: myFaves 300, where you can call any 5 people in the US for an unlimited amount of time, no matter what cell phone carrier or even if it's a land line; and I also got the unlimited ANY messages as it allows me to send and receive any type of message [SMS, MMS, and Instant Messaging] unlimited amounts of times. What's truly great about the plan[s] I got is that I never had to sign a contract. It's also pretty cheap too..well, kinda cheap anyways..haha!

My Pearl is also internet and email capable, but I didn't get the plans for those simply because I really don't need it right now; perhaps later in my plan I will, but it's just a waste of money for me right now. Besides with the way I can just text message my blog to the internet without actually having to get on the internet, or email it, is just great as it is. I swear, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, BlackBerry and any other brand names I've mentioned so far should pay me for all the promoting I've just done for them.

*plays with phone for a few minutes while taking a break from typing*

Hey, my AIM is on here now! That's one feature I've been waiting for..even though I hardly ever chat. My BlackBerry also supports Yahoo!, MSN Messenger, and ICQ..though I only use one really [see all that promoting too!].

Gee I love my boyfriend to death; he's being unfairly paranoid about my new phone having AIM and three other instant messaging programs, thinking I'd use them for evil or something, even though he has all of his instant messengers on at all times on his SideKick LX. And although he's being so paranoid, it's just so darn cute. Although he's acting cute, I'm mad at him.


My boyfriend was supposed to go with me to this concert I won two tickets to [WildJam for anyone in the Bay Area who know what I'm talking about]. You see this is a HUGE concert the ever so popular radio station WiLD 94.9 has each summer[ish]. They almost always give away great tickets over the radio, and to people who text a phrase to a certain number to the radio station. I, not thinking I'd likely win, texted what they told people to to the number they provided, and asked my boyfriend "Should I win these tickets, would you go with me?" Of course he agreed. But did he follow through? No. He's going out to dinner with one of his friends now, which is cool. His reason for not following through is because he didn't think I'd win..I honestly don't blame him, seeing as how it wasn't likely..hundreds or thousands of people texted to win the tickets. So now, I'm taking another good friend of mine, Gizelle; she's a great friend of mine, and she's one of my gym mates.

Speaking of the gym, I went to the gym today, and did so much cardio, it wore me out. I mean, twenty minutes on the treadmill and fifteen on the elliptical may not seem like a lot, not even to me does it really seem all that much, but when you had a huge breakfast at Marie Callender's like I did about forty-five minutes to an hour prior to going, you'd feel out of shape too. Then we got a little lazy and did one machine for arms, and another for legs. Needless to say, we left since she and didn't want to be sore at the concert..which starts at 7:30 and ends at 11ish [doors open at 6:30 so we have to be there a little early I'd say, and it literally says "11ish" as the ending time on the website!].

Anyways, once again I feel so very relaxed now that I'm done typing this up. OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I forgot to talk about this! When I started talking about the WildJam concert, not even two sentences into the paragraph, not even kidding, the computer did the blue screen thingy!!! It was total bullshit! I was so mad, and had to restart the laptop again. Thank goodness, the one feature where it auto saves your work saved mine as a draft. So that was the last thing I wanted to get off my shoulders before I wrap blog up this up.

By the way, if anyone who reads this has any ideas for promoting my blog, let me know because myspace bulletins just don't cut it, haha!

HappyBlogging!

No comments: